Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan 16th

So far today I have gone for 2 brisk walks. 1 mid-morning I took a 20 min walk with the girl down the hall and we walked to the hospital and around the block - very cold and windy.

Then over lunch I had a 30 minute walk with one of my other girlfriends in the area and it felt a little warmer but I think the chill kept me walking faster which is all good.

Gonna get in my hour walk tonight still on the treadmill so that will feel good. Gonna start trying to up the speed a little bit here and there in the next couple of weeks to see if picking up the pace will help at all.

2 comments:

cathy said...

Wow! Great job Pam!! I bet you picking up the pace a bit on the treadmill will get you over the hump!! You can do it!!

Doesn't walking feel great!!

sabbywon said...

Keep up the good work Pam! It will def pay off. Another thing you can try with increasing the speed is increasing the incline of your treadmill. It'll step your workouts up a notch!