Got in my 20 minutes jog/run - I think I'm going to like jogging better than the walking. Staring at a wall can make 20 minutes just drag by (and it really does). So hopefully as I can build up the stamina for the full 20 minutes, I'll be able to increase it.
Did about 20-30 minutes of weights, squats, etc and did 50 sit ups and 25 reverse sit ups.
Had 2.5 bottles of water before leaving the house for work (makes for a ton of morning bathroom trips LOL).
Went for a walk in the rain at lunch up to the hospital and am almost finished my 2nd bottle of water at work.
I'm thinking of picking up one of the Biggest Loser Work out videos to help keep things interesting and am watching the show for new exercises to do.
The newest one I've picked up if the rowing up and down action with weights. You can feel it at 20 a side and then I take the 2 weights (instead of a medicine ball) and go from over my head to the floor.
Keep it up girls!!! It's only the beginning.
Oh...I did take pics and will post shortly but have forgotten to measure. Need to find a good site for that.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment