Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jan 13th

Weigh in day is fast approaching and now I'm getting a little bit scared.

I am currently on dose #3 of Tylenol for the day so a work out is not in my favor. I'm also on the cold side so just got out of a hot bath to warm me up. Needless to say I'll be heading to bed soon and hoping that tomorrow is a better day.

I did get out for a quick walk on Friday at lunch and should get out for one tomorrow at lunch as well but I'd like to be in better shape tomorrow night to get a walk in after getting back from K's dance class.

Will keep fingers crossed.

Walk on girls!!! And way to go C on the J classes - that sounds like a ton of fun!!

1 comment:

cathy said...

Man oh man! I feel terrible for you missy! I hope you feel better.

And yes! The class was awesome fun! I need that once a week hour to my absolute self!

Take care!!!