Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jan 9th/10th

What a difference having the treadmill in front of the TV can make. Yesterday I was off early from work and going out for the night so the kids went to my parents afterschool. When I got home I dragged the treadmill into the family room and started walking. I made it for an entire hour of walking - what a difference having something to watch makes. And I could flip around and see what else was on during those pesky commericals. Those first 20 minutes went by so quickly it was awesome. Hubby came home and strapped on the wrist weights for me so I got in some lateral raises and curls and shoulder presses.

Did my 50 situps when all was said and done.

He says we can keep it there if it's helping me increase my walking time. The foot and knee weren't liking me afterwards but I am hoping they'll get better as the weight comes off.

Tonight after supper and getting the kids in bed, I'm going for another walk while watching whatevers on.

I'd like to pick up the Biggest Loser 3 DVD to use during the mornings so that I can still get my squats, lunges, and weights in - will try for next week on payday!

Yay!!!

2 comments:

cathy said...

Great job Pam!!Glad you have your TV!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

It sure is helping - get Cliff to set one up in the garage for you so you have something else to concentrate on.

I think it's making a difference already for me.