Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jan 30th

I got on the treadmill at 5:15 this morning!!! Walked for 30 minutes and then did 50 sit ups and 2 sets of 20 of chest presses and chest flies. Felt good to do that again. Did some good stretching.

Walked to the hospital and the store at lunch yesterday and twisted my knee but it felt alright this morning. I think I would have done it even if it was hurting.

I watched BL last night and cried along with those that didn't meet their marks. Purused the Jenny Craig website and signed up for their newsletters and stuff. They don't have a clinic out here and the closest is 45 minutes away. If I was to do the program, I'd have to get the meals shipped to me or drive out there with a couple of big coolers in the back of the van.

Has anyone done JC before? Know anything about the cost of food? I think that's where they'd get me and I'd like to have a centre to check in at and do my measurements because I don't think I'm doing them right.

I'm frustrated, angry, confused, motivated and unmotivated. Watching those people last night stand on the scale to nothing was how I've been feeling lately. Maybe getting up again in the morning is what I'll go back to. I can find too many things to stop me from walking at night but when that alarm goes off that early, there's nothing to do but get up and do something.

Just gotta keep trying. Thanks for all the support! I'll get there eventually and will just keep trying to eat better and get healthier.

Update - 1:00pm - had another walk in the snow to the hospital over the lunch hour. That's a workout in itself sometimes cause they haven't cleared up the sidewalks so you're constantly fixing your steps to make sure you don't fall on your butt.

Note to self - buy a ball!!!

Update - 9:00pm - had a chance to go walking again tonight so did another 35 minutes with weights.

No comments: