I've been hibernating - could ya tell LOL
That vicious cycle took hold of me and I fell for it! And I felt like crap for it!
Over the past few days I've stayed with my sit ups, weights, squats, resistance bands etc, but could not get my butt on that treadmill. I did my usual walk to the hospital at lunch but that was about it. I felt horrible and tired and had headaches.
So last night, my favorite show was on - The Biggest Loser (very interesting twists and turns last night). When I got home last night, the kids had already been fed and I went straight upstairs to put on my walking clothes and hopped on for 40 minutes. By the time I was done Pat was home with a yummy chicken salad from Quizno's (dressing on the side). Wow was it ever good!
And ya know what....I felt better!! That darn circle!!!
Walking and working out does make you feel better...you just have to get on it and do it.
I am also going to keep a food journal along with my exercise journal to take to my doctor on my next visit. The fact that I can cut out junk food, decrease my portion sizes, exercise and still not lose weight completely baffles me so I'm hoping he can help. It's definitely becoming frustrating but I am not going to give up.
That 200 mark is still looming there and seeing those girls last night reach some goals was inspiring! And Yay Cathy!!!! You look married again!!! That's such awesome news - way to go girl!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good idea! A journal! I am sure your doc will have some good ideas for you.
Thanks for the encouragement!! I love having cheerleaders to cheer me on!!
Post a Comment