Well, I did the walking thing and managed 25 minutes (23 before I looked at the clock) so that's getting better. I was reading in Shape magazine that if you are a bigger person, that you should actually start out slower (the higher the body mass index, the faster you go, the harder it is on your knees and feet). So maybe this is a better idea. They just say to walk for a longer period of time. Gotta remember to call Shaw.
Then I did 20 minutes that included my routine from Saturday and I added in shoulder presses (squat and then press up with the weights). Got that move out of Shape as well and boy does it hurt. Did it last night with the resistance bands - wow...this will be a good one to keep going on.
So that's me for the day. I have a WW Smart Ones Turkey Dinner for lunch and some Activia yogurt for my snack. 2 bottles of water down this morning.
Didn't do well with water this weekend. I find that while working out and at work I'm good - other than that, needs a little work. Only the first week so as long as I'm sticking to it, I'm doing good.
First weigh in - tomorrow morning (*gulp)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yip Yip! You can do it!!
Post a Comment