I got on the treadmill yesterday morning and had my 5 minute warm up to start and then started the slow jog as per usual. Unfortunately I am very short of breath when I try to do that right now so I guess I'm going to just walk for the next couple of days and see how that goes. We are hoping to get Cable in the next few weeks and I have talked Pat into putting the bed in the spare room up so I can put the treadmill in there and have something to watch. I'm bored with just walking and looking at the wall.
Then I did 20 calf raises, 20 squats, 20 calf raises, 20 squats and then started with 20 lateral raises (in squat position), 20 hammer curls, 20 bicep curls, 20 deltoid curls and then repeated the above. Then I did 20 wood chops on each side and 20 of the overhead move they do with the medicine ball (dead lifts?). 50 sit ups and 20 reverse crunches (which I think are affecting my lower back but I'm gonna keep at it).
Tonight I am doing 50 sit ups and then my resistance bands.
Back up at 5:30 am!!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pam! You marvel you!! You are doing super. And yes...our measurements are pretty much the same, and I always think you look great! So maybe I have a bad body image.
Well, in any case. It is going to change! When do you weigh in? Tues am?
PS: Great on the TV!! I am going to post my goals and aspirations on the garage wall tonight so I have something to read tomorrow morning!! IT is very boring looking at the garage. Today I pretended I was a supermodel on the run way when cooling down lol! IT was fun. Made me feel good about myself! Try it tomorrow lol!
I never think I look great - isn't it funny how others see us so differently from how we see ourselves. LOL
Yep - Weigh in is Tuesday am after my workout.
Good for you for putting up some reading material. I didn't realize your "view" was as uninteresting as mine was LOL.
Supermodel!!! Girl, you'd better work!!! (RuPaul's song is now going through my head over and over!!) That sounds like fun.
I think I am going to download that song now lol!
Good luck tomorrow!
Me too so whenever it comes on I can strut my stuff ( all of it LOL)
Post a Comment