Friday, January 4, 2008

Jan 4th

How crazy is it to be in so much pain after only a couple of days.???

Well that's what happened to me last night. My quads were pretty tight after my walk and squats yesterday but by the end of the night, I was hurting on my right side in my ribs. Who knew that such a small movement could cause so much aching. Its from the BL moves that I'm doing and they are obviously working muscles that I don't normally use. I got into bed around 8 last night and watched TV in basically one position and prayed I didn't have to get up for anything.

I was still in pain this morning so skipped the treadmill but got out for a 45 minute power walk with a girlfriend at lunch and then did 50 sit ups tonight as well as my resistance bands...so the day was not a complete wash.

I know as I continue to work the muscles, it won't hurt as much and that I need to stretch more.

Had 6 bottles of water yesterday.
Today I only managed 2.

But no coffee so I'm doing well. I have a hard time taking in liquids...it's like I have neglected it for so many years that it's hard to push the fluids now...but I'm working on it.

2 comments:

cathy said...

You are doing awesome Pam! For your water what about using lemon or cucumber or even strawberries in the water to flavour?

And try using a straw?! That might help you get your liquid in faster!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Thanks Cathy!!! I'm trying.

I'll try the straw and see how that goes. I've always got water at work, it's just a matter of drinking it LOL