Last night I got back on the treadmill and did my hour walk with my wrist weights. Also did resistance bands and sit ups.
Got on the scale this morning and am sad to say that it barely moved. It did go down but not by much.
Not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong but the same thing happened in October/November 07 when I started walking. This time is a little different because I am eating healthy and drinking a lot more water than I did at that time.
So hopefully I'll see some inches lost when I measure at the end of the month.
Hope everyone else gets better results! Onwards and upwards (or hopefully downwards in our cases!)
Update - did weights, and sit ups tonight then had my walk. Attempted 1/2 push ups and managed 6 - something new to work on.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Pam! That is OK! You are probably losing inches! Get out that tape measure!
Regardless you are getting fit and healthy! That is great for you and the family.
Cheers!
I sure hope so Cathy. I'll have to get out the tape measure again and if there is any difference.
Yes...get that tape measure out!! I bet you see more changes there!!
I did get it out last night - and unfortunately there was no changes - it's frustrating but I'm so not ready to give up yet. Just gotta push harder in the time that I can. Went for a walk to the hospital and around the block. Going for another walk at lunch with a friend. And will hit the treadmill tonight. Hopefully next week is MINE! LOL
You can do it Pam~
Post a Comment