Wow, does a month of doing nothing ever show up on your first day back on the treadmill...could I have gone any slower??? I "managed" 20 minutes but am happy to say that most of it (at least 50-60%) was at a slow job. Then as I crawled off the treadmill I did some squats and calf raises, then some weights (in a squat position) hammer curls, bicep curls, and those side ones (why can't I ever remember the name of those) and then hit the floor for some sit ups. I was pleased to see my abs hadn't completely forgotten over the last 10 days and managed 40 of the regular sit ups and 20 reverse.
Then I sat up and wondered why the room was gonna start spinning.
2 bottles of water down by 10am and lots more to go.
We are gonna all start drinking water more in our house and try and cleanse out our systems.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woot Woot!
Post a Comment