Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wed Oct 24th

Well this morning, I got up and went downstairs like normal. Got my water filled up, turned on my music and then I slid into my shoes. I took about 2 steps and then realized that it just wasn't going to happen. This blister is so sore, it's unreal. It's large and open but has started healing tonight as I'm writing this. So I figure another couple of days and I should be good to go again.

So then of course, I'm thinking that it's 5:30 am and I'm awake so I need to sweat a little. So thanks to my new Biggest Loser Fitness Book I had some great warm up exercises to do, then did 2o reg sit ups, 20 pilates, 20 reverse crunches. Then 20 plie squats and 20 reg squats. Then I threw in some lunges and marching in place. All good stuff. Add in some great stretching and I had a bit of a sweat going so I could at least feel like I did some exercise.

Tonight I did another 20 reg sit ups and 20 pilates, a few rev crunches (but then my stomach said NO MORE!!!) and 20 plie squats! I can feel things happening when I do the sit ups which is a great thing and I'm loving that I can feel something actually happening.

Kristi - I'm proud of you girl. Read your facebook the other day and I know how hard it is for you to get to the gym. Do the best you can through the pain - hopefully in the end, it will help you to feel better.

No comments: