Got up this morning after being awake a lot during the night because Miss K is sick with a fever. Was really tired but knew I had to get things going again.
Walk - 41.21
Dist - 1.49
Cal - 194
Fat Cal - 60.8
I definitely took it slower for quite a while this morning. While jogging yesterday, I guess my quad muscles decided to wake up and I could barely sit down, crouch down or walk down the stairs. I think my body is trying to sabatoge me right now so I'll really have to push this week to get it all done, and it might just mean that I have to go all weekend. I really want to get into my old jeans before we go to competition.
On a good note, people who don't see me on a regular basis have started to see a small difference. I'm not losing weight (the numbers just aren't moving) but each little 1/2 inch that comes off is a step in the right direction.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hang in there Pam! I was on the treadmill yesterday too! 45 mins (at a medium pace, OK, slow too!) but it felt great!!
Great job! Everything counts!!
Go Cathy Go!!! You are such a motivator for me!!! Even as pregnant as you are, you'll still get on the treadmill and go the distance!
You're awesome girl!
You have motivated me!! Thank you Pam!
Keep up the great work, Pam. I know the muscles are angry, but it just means it's working! And before you know it, you will be back into your old jeans. :D
Post a Comment