This morning, I started out with a brisk walk and felt my blister from my new shoes pop - ouch!
About 10 minutes in my battery died on my music player and I kept walking thinking "now what??" I like my music and get bored easily without it. So I spent the next 6 minutes in a slow jog that felt pretty comfortable! I just wanted to get the time to pass quicker LOL But hey, it felt good to do it and I just kept going.
One of the tips in the new Biggest Loser Book I got was that when you think you're ready to quit, go for a few more minutes, push for a few more reps, etc. It does work, and it's almost like one last burst of energy to burn a few more calories!
Then I did 20 reg sit ups, 20 pilates sit ups, and 20 reverse crunches. Today I added in Plie Squats, knees cracking every time I went down but it will get better. - did 20 today.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay Pam!! You go girl! I am so happy for you! Only how many weeks until I can get going again!
As for blisters, you can get great blister bandages from LD...and I am glad you treated yourself to a new purse and new make up/got your face put on lol! That always feels good.
I wouldn't worry about the scale numbers either. I am going to get the book YOU ON A DIET, and get a tape measure. And, a pedometer...I am going to start that after 6 weeks of baby being born! I cannot wait!!
I'll try those if the big cushy ones I have don't work very well while the shoes are being worn in! The pain is so worth it right now!
I can't believe you have only a few more weeks to go and baby will be here! I can't wait to meet them - and you for that matter! I'm gonna have to make the drive out to meet you all! You've been such a huge blessing in my life Cathy - you have no idea!
Can't wait til we can get out and walk/jog/run together! Keep it up while you can until baby is born! It all helps to get you back in shape for afterwards. I wish now that I had started 4 years ago when I had the chance :o)
Post a Comment