Walk - 39.44
Dist - 1.55
Cal - 202
Fat Cal - 63.1
Jogged for 2 minutes today - Yay!!!!
(It sure doesn't sound like much when you write it down but when you don't normally do it, it's very hard...try it if you don't normally exercise - you'll see!!!)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay Pam! 2 minutes is 2 minutes! It all counts! Soon you could be running for 10 mins! Just keep up the good work!
I walked for 30 mins last night, and then lots of stretching!
Thanks for the motivation!
I walked again last night for 35 mins at a medium pace, and then about 10 mins of stretching! The walks are helping with my swelling! Yay!!
Yay Cathy - that's awesome!!! You're doing great.
I didn't have such a great morning walk today...will post my numbers tonight!
Keep it up - that baby must be sleeping well at night from moving around so much during the walking...ahhh...more benefits!
The benefits sure outweigh the negatives that is for sure!
Hang in there, not every walk will be great! But, the point is you did it! xo
Post a Comment