



Can you see the difference - is there a difference?
Thanks to everyone for their ongoing motivation! It's really helping me and will continue to help me when I start up again on Monday. Fat turns to muscle before anything else can happen seems to be the conscensus among everyone so I'll go with the majority here.

5 comments:
Are you sure you did the measurements the same way this last time? Cause I see a huge difference. You look way more toned now. And slimmer.
And NO, I am not JUST saying that, I'm being serious.
There sure is a difference Pam! It is in your whole presence, and I REALLY notice a difference in your mid section! Your tummy is getting flatter! Good for you!!
Yay!!!!!
I'm pretty sure I did everything the same way - it doesn't add up when you look at the pics and see the tummy differences - those I can totally notice. The situps/pilates are definitely working there.
It helps to have a great cheering section keeping me going! I really appreciate you coming in to check on me and saying such nice things!
I'm off for the weekend - gonna go find me a treat for working hard!
Can't see a difference?!?!? I can see the difference!!
You're looking great and as others have said, muscle does weigh more then fat, so ignore that scale!! in fact, hide that scale for six months, ok, maybe three months!
Keep up the great work! Maybe i should be back to hitting the gym five days a week...i haven't done that in years! Lol.
Yeah I don't really want to look at the scale for a little while. All these numbers just drive me crazy and aren't worth the negativity that they come with.
You're doing Yoga and your dragonboating - that's lots of exercise just in that!
Post a Comment