I bought resistance bands yesterday - yay!!! Another thing to help me along in my journey! We're thinking about Hawaii next October for a music festival that Pat wants to go to so it's giving me added incentive to get myself looking better - bathingsuit weather over there no matter what time of year it is!
Can't wait to try them out.
I did my 3 sets of 20 situps each this morning before I allowed myself to touch the computer. Then while it was booting up, I did 20 plie squats and 20 reg squats. Good to set things like that for myself so exercise comes first in things. Makes me feel better too.
I think I miss my morning walk - it gave me energy for the morning to keep me going. Looking forward to trying again on Monday - might wear my shoes on sunday loosely.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you walk this morning? How are the blisters?
Post a Comment