Well, I've been continuing with my sit ups, etc. and was lucky to have 1 1/2 days minus any real sign of a headache but it showed up again yesterday before we took the kids to Princesses on Ice (which they just loved).
So it continues on today but seems to be under control as I continue to take some Tylenol (once yesterday and only once so far today). I hate taking stuff but don't seem to have much of a choice.
Christmas is fast approaching and the chocolates have already been floating around the office so I'll have to be extra careful on what I'm eating in the next month.
Last I checked the scale, was down 5lbs.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Woot woot! 5 pounds!!
WOOHOO!!! Way ta go on your weight lose (sp?). That's awesome!! Keep up the good work!
Yep - Yay - 5lbs!! At least it's something.
Wish I had the trainers and the time like Biggest Loser but until then, we'll just keep plugging along and do the best we can!
Looking forward to January!
How was your weekend?
Post a Comment