The migraine that I talked about in my last post continued throughout the weekend until it left me unable to function on much of a level on Sunday. I spent a while crashed in a hot bath of lavendar mud with a lavendar face mask on my face and then a couple of hours in bed in the dark with a lavendar face mask and peppermint oil on my temples. It helped a bit along with my stronger medication but I am still finding that I need to take tylenol every 4-6 hours to keep it at bay for now.
I did however make sure to work on sit ups and weights/bands and squats over the weekend and for the past 2 days. The treadmill has been missing me for the last few days but I'm going to try and get up tomorrow and get on it again. I've been really focusing on the weights and sit ups over the past few days and trying to build up some strength in my arms and legs and work on my core. Working on weighted squats and doing shoulder presses in a squat position - oh feel the burn baby!
I'm not giving up! Just feeling a lot tired - maybe it's the stress of the holiday season coming up or all things that need to be done over the next few weeks. Time will tell!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Pam, those migranes sound horrible. I couldn't imagine.
I hope you can continue through the holiday season as much as possible, as that will give you the strength to make it through the stressful times.
Post a Comment