Had a huge headache last night but managed to do my resistance bands anyways and 1 set of sit ups.
This morning I had hoped to sleep in but my bladder woke me at 5:40am and the snoring of my hubby helped me to get out of bed at 6...got dressed and got my make up done. Then I went downstairs and grabbed the free weights and did 2 sets each of bicep curls, hammer curls, lateral raises and shoulder presses (for these I did 1 set in pilates squat position, and 1 set in regular squat position) Then I did calf raises with one reg behind the other and weights in my hand...definitely felt that. My calves are getting really tight - don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I'm hoping it will help me buy a new pair of boots soon.
Thanks again for all the comments...you guys are keeping me motivated to keep going when the weather is dragging me down! I love you all!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment