Well for those who know me well, you know that I suffer from migraines, sometimes on a daily basis, or at least some form of a headache.
The past week or so, they have been hitting me quite a bit and can become debillatating for those few moments at a time when they hit me.
So I have not done anything for the past 4 days in the hopes that they would have eased up, thinking it was the problem with my neck that was causing them.
Well the neck feels better but the migraines persist, so I'll get up tomorrow and go at it again as per usual.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, that sucks...
Keep on moving!
Sometimes the body just tells us we need to take some time to recouperate. Don't get down about it, just make sure to get back up on that horse after. :)
Yeah it's crazy and I feel like it really set me back taking too much time off. It feels like starting at the beginning again but I know I need to keep going. I'm down 5lbs so that's at least a noticeable part of all this and you can tell on my belly and back too which is always a good thing.
Post a Comment