Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 5/6th

Update, update!!! Thanks Cathy for keeping me on my toes...I'm getting lazy about my posting but need to keep myself accountable.

Okay - so Sunday night I did resistance bands - 40 curls, 30 sides, 20 reg situps and 20 pilates.

I was also fighting a stabbing migraine.

Got up and did my 20 minutes on the treadmill. When I started the rest of the workout I had a problem with my first set of squats as my right knee had some pain, so I continued with my sit ups and then tried again for the second round and all was good.

That night I did resistance bands again - 20 curls, 20 side, 20 curls, 10 side, 20 reg situps

This morning I had my 20 minutes with 3 1-minute runs and 1 50-second run. I did both sets of the rest of my workout and did 25 reverse crunches on the last set instead of 20...gonna try and start pushing it a bit further now.

I had a strange thought - I've never been one to like being dirty or smelling. But when I workout, I sweat and I smell bad. I wonder if the pretty girls at the gym smell bad??? They sure don't look like they do :o)

1 comment:

sabbywon said...

Yes, the skinny girls smell. :p