Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nov 13/14th

Well, back at it I was yesterday and boy did it suck. We have put up the Christmas village and tree so the whole room became a lot smaller and the treadmill is against a wall by the dining room table (which is also pushed against a wall). I got on but couldn't do lateral raises or anything like that with my wrist weights because of the silly wall. So I did hammer curls, bicep curls and shoulder presses while I walked. I got really hot for some reason and only made 15 minutes with 2 jogs in there. Then I made it through 1 set of calf raises, 2 squats of 10, 2 sit ups of 20 and that was it. I just crashed - I was so hot.

Last night I did the resistance bands (lateral raises and bicep curls) and 20 reg situps before my stomach begged for mercy.

4 days really plays havoc on the sytem when it's used to working almost every day.

This morning I got up and hit the treadmill again with my wrist weights and did the same routine with 2 jogs but again 15 minutes and got really hot. As I looked to my right, I knew why. There is a light right beside me almost at my head level...so that just isn't going to do and I'm hopeful we can either find a new temporary spot for my treadmill or Pat can move the light away from me so I can do better. I ran through 1 whole set of my routine so that was a good thing.

Tonight I'll work on the resistance bands again and try to get through all 3 of my sit ups and my squats while watching Top Model.

Can't do a 4-day long weekend again - it just plays havoc on me!

No comments: