been a bit since I've been on here again but I haven't given up, just tired of writing the same old thing all the time.
I'm still making the effort to do my resistance bands and sit ups on a daily basis, even through the weekend...gotta find what the kids did with my little dumbbells though - that little one keeps hiding things on me right now!
Can't wait til January when I can start things up again on the treadmill.
In the mean time, I'm just trying to continue watching what I'm eating and not using the holidays as an excuse to eat whatever I want. I bought a fruit plate on Saturday at Costco and had some cut up in my lunch today mixed with yogurt and it was a great filler up for lunch!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment