Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sept 27th

Found some new pilates moves to try out last night - feels good to be doing a variety of things - hurts the stomach - but feels good :o)

Last night I got to bed late (stayed up for CSI) and then Pat got home after midnight so I woke up. Miss K fell out of bed around 3 so I woke up, then woke up at 5 for no reason, then the alarm went off at 5:30...so of course I was tired...but I still got up and did my walk.

This time I tried something a little bit different. I kept to a slower pace (around 2.1) for the majority of the walk because I was tired. But I ended up being able to walk a longer distance and a longer time.

Walk time - 41.15
Dist - 1.42
Cal - 185
Fat Cals - 57.8

My L knee was pretty sore during the last 5-10 minutes as well as my R & Lower back but I'd like to try this again tomorrow and see how it goes.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

cathy said...

Pam,

I would stick with a slower pace, and longer walk! Better for calorie burning too (and easier on the body as well!)

Don't do toooo much, or else you burn out too quickly! You want to make a lifestyle out of this right!!

You are so dedicated! Keep it up! You are doing GREAT!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

You're so right Cathy.

This morning I did the slower pace but had a tough time as I was tired. Gonna post it afterwards.

Giving myself a walking break tomorrow and will dance around the house while I clean tomorrow and work up a sweat that way!

cathy said...

Good for you! Everybody deserves a day of rest! Just get back at her on Sunday!

Great work my friend!