Ok, so the third day and my body is wondering what the heck I am doing to it!! Boy was I sore today on the treadmill. It took everything I had to push myself to get to 20 minutes. I slowed it down after that and even held onto the rails but only made it to just under 24 minutes. I was dripping sweat all over the place and felt like my jello legs were going to come out from underneath me.
Walk time - 24.43
Cal - 130
Fat Cal - I didn't write that down??
Distance - 1.0
I think I started out way too quickly and need to warm up for a few minutes tomorrow to start out with, then quicken the pace.
I had a 1/2 hour walk at lunch today to help make up for the loss in time this morning and have done a bunch of stretching tonight to hopefully ease up my muscles for the morning!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How have the past two days been Pam?
Feeling good?
Not doing too bad - did some Yoga stretching Wed night - what a difference that made on Thursday's walk.
Will update shortly - did my before pics too! (scary scary)
Post a Comment