Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So let's get started...

I went and bought a used treadmill and a small MP3 player to use, have some songs downloaded and I'm ready to go.

I'm going to get up at 5:30am 6 days a week (no one has to get up on Sundays) and I'm going to do my treadmill for 30 minutes as best I can and mark down my walk time, Calories burned, Fat Calories burned, and the distance walked.

So September 17th - I got started. Got myself outta bed and off I went.

I walked 30.13 minutes, burned 146 calories, 45.7 fat calories and walked 1.2.

Took my starting measurements as well (this is scary but needs to be marked down for future reference).

Left leg - 25 inches
Left arm - 13 inches
Hips - 49 inches
Waist - 45 inches
Bust - 43 inches

And so my journey has begun. I've started on a healthier road to eating as well to go along with my walking. Pat is joining me on my healthy eating and we have The Biggest Loser cookbook out again and are searching the web to see what else we can find.

No comments: