Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm walkin....

....yes indeed, I'm walking!!!

Welcome to my new blog and thank you for coming along on my journey to walk off my extra pounds...and there are plenty of them to walk off!!

A little history...I'm 32, a mother to 2 beautiful daughters (9 & 4). I work full time and have an incredibly busy husband.

In the last few months, I have felt the weight pile on and by the time I really realized it, I had gained 10 lbs and my jeans wouldn't fit. I had to go out and buy the biggest pair of jeans I've ever bought. I way almost as much as I did when I was at the end of my pregnancy with my youngest....definitely not the way I want to stay.

I have tried many different diets and health fads. I have starved myself to lose weight (it worked until I started eating normally again and gained it all back and more). I can't see any other way to lose weight other than to walk - it's how my Mom has always lost weight when she wanted to.

So come along...join me on my journey!! Any motivation and support you can throw my way will be greatly appreciated and will help me to stick to my goal...believe me...it's not easy to do this for me and I need all the help I can get.

No comments: