Walk time - 34.27
Dist - 1.28
Cal - 167
Fat Cal - 52.3
My legs were like Jello this morning but I pushed on to get through. I did some stretching last night before bed and again after my walk so I'm sure things will be feeling better shortly. Not too much discomfort in my foot or knee today which was nice and again, I didn't have to hang onto the rails.
Did the pilates moves last night as well as 30 sit ups (which is very good for me all at once).
I wanted to say thank you to those of you who have sent me "Go Pam Go!" messages. They've been very much appreciated as I need all the support I can get.
Whether it be paranoia or just my low self esteem, I feel like there are some out there that don't believe that I can do this...they feel like it will be like the other times I've tried to lose weight and that I'm going to quit after a couple of weeks...I'm all talk.
I am using that negative energy and using it to motivate me to keep going. I'm not going to quit...I'm going to do this until I get to where I need to be. Comments (joking or not) will just be used to help push my legs to keep going on the treadmill. I'm going to get to where I want to be. I'm going to be a healthier person. I'm going to be a healthier mom. I'm going to be a healthier wife.
See ya tomorrow!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pam! You are doing a great job! Keep it up. The rewards are a happy and healthy Mom who will be there for her family!
I betcha your headaches will go away too! xo
I sure hope so Cathy - the headaches are a real pain (no pun intended!)
Thanks for all the support and motivation! It's very much appreciated!
Post a Comment