I got to 40 minutes on the ellyptical yesterday morning - Yay!! It wasn't all as quick as I'm used to but I still got a good calorie burn and I was happy with getting past 30 minutes. My legs were sore but I pushed on.
Eating out 3 days in the past week has played havoc with my stomach. Not a good thing. While I tried to eat mostly healthy, it still just doesn't sit too well and even Pat said the same thing. We both felt bloated and crummy after the meals - and he's not on this program I am!! Just goes to show that eating out isn't always the best thing. It came because we were out - chorus night, visiting with Grandparents, and out with the quartet to see the new baby (Love little Aiden) but luckily for us, it doesn't happen too often.
Back at the exercise tonight!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment