My Cleanse Day is Thursdays! Why did I choose it? Because my boss is in surgery on Thursdays so it makes it easier to take it easy during the day. It's not a day for strenuous exercise but I still like to get on the ellyptical anyways and get some form of exercise in each day.
Last night I as able to go out with Pat for dinner and caved into my cravings of having a burger (and fries - yikes) but I'm happy to say that when I felt full, I stopped eating.
It's all mind over matter.
And the greatest thing - Pat said that someone we were out with asked if I had lost a ton of weight and was shocked to hear that I'd lost 20lbs!! Someone noticed I'm getting curves back!! YAY ME!!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment