Sunday, June 14, 2009

Great workout!!

I had a great workout tonight. I got back into Turbo Jam and did the 20 minute Burn and then hit the ellyptical for an hour!!! 60 Minutes!!! Yes, good movies really help when you are happy just to watch them and keep going!

I am hoping to get into an old skirt I have next weekend. I'm close but not close enough for next weekend but I'm going to put in an extra effort this week to try and get closer to that skirt! I was able to put on shorts yesterday that were a size down from what I'm currently wearing and I was able to do them up, not totally comfortably but they didn't look bad and it didn't hurt so it was a good sign of things to come.

My next goal is 15lbs by the September long weekend. I don't think that's a hard goal to get to but I do know that I need to amp up the workouts and I'm hoping that getting back into Turbo Jam again will help me to tone up the muscles and get my abs in better shape!

No comments: