Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So tired!!

Last night when I came home from work I had a migraine, was dizzy and oh so tired. So Pat said, just do 1 exercise (either TJ or the E) so I chose the ellyptical and wound up on it for 65 minutes this time. I felt still and sore on it and as long as I didn't close my eyes, I didn't feel like I was gonna fall off and pass out so I kept going.

Today I feel like I want to hurl but I'm still going to get my workout in anyways. I did my sit ups this morning as well. I really am trying to push myself to get 7 days of exercise in this week as I want to start really seeing a difference in my clothes and the way my body looks.

Just keep truckin' away!

No comments: