Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

Another weekend has come and gone and here we are...the beginning of another week.

It's Spring Break and my boss is away but I'm still here for 6 hours each day - not the most fun you could have but a good friend leant me a book so I'll have something to while away the hours.

On Friday after work, I got on my parents treadmill...I really like it much better as it has programs, various inclines and speeds, and you burn off more calories in 1/2 hour than I do in an hour at home. I'm definitely going to steal it when they go away next. Hopefully Pat gets some hours soon and I can do it again when I pick up the girls. Until then, my old non programmable one will just have to do.

Had a good eating weekend. Didn't get on the treadmill Saturday after a night of not much sleep and sore everything - uggg - the flu/cold is going through our house and I'm fighting not to let it get me.

Had a good walk on Sunday morning and ate well for the weekend so I'm happy with that.

Here we start another day! I'm not going to post my food as much. It's getting rather boring and I've made it a habit as to what I eat now and can own up when I slip a time or two. So hopefully my posts will be more about what I'm doing and feeling and less about what I'm eating.

No comments: