Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 13 - March 3rd

This is definitely going to be a hard week but I plan on continuing to the best I can with my exercise. There are really only 2 options - let my body heal or work through the pain and I'm not willing to give things up because it will be too hard to get started again and the weight will come back and then some.

Tonight I managed a 25 minute walk almost at regular speed and didn't feel too much pain until the end of the walk so that's a good sign. Tomorrow I'll try to push to my full speed and for 30 minutes and see how that goes.

Food Log:

Breakfast - cheerios
Snack - tea, yogurt
Lunch - LC Sweet & Sour Chicken (WW-5pts)
Snack - choc pudding (100cal) protein bar
Dinner - chicken, steamed asparagus, pasta
Coffee

No comments: