I get so behind on the weekend because I'm not sitting at a computer all day.
The weekends are also a mess for trying to eat at regular times because we are always on the go.
This weekend was the same as the others - I eat breakfast late, lunch winds up not usually happening and we try to get in a good dinner. I did some baking for the chorus on Sunday so taste testing happened. Other than that, I ate pretty well.
I hit the treadmill on Saturday but got sick Saturday night so Sunday didn't get any exercise.
Today -
Breakfast - toast, milk
Snack - banana
Lunch - LC Chicken L'orange with wild rice
Snack - yogurt, protein bar
I am hoping to get back into the DVD's this week if my knee is ready. I'll warm up on the treadmill so I at least get that part in and then see how I do with a short Turbo Jam, or a longer one if it seems to be okay.
I wound up having a good 40 minute walk but both of my knees were giving me trouble at one point or another so I'll just try to continue to increase my speed and length on the treadmill each day until things feel better.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment