Had a great workout tonight and definitely needed it!!
I tried the Ab Jam on Turbo Jam. It's a 20 minute (10 standing/10 floor) exercise. I only did the 10 standing because if I get on the floor, I won't get back up (darn back of mine), then I did the 20 min Cardio Jam.
Then off to the treadmill for a 30 minute walk!
Feels so much better. I felt like a sloth having done my workout yesterday morning - almost like I needed a workout tonight cuz I was missing it??? What's happening to me??? LOL
Food today
Breakfast - 2 slices cran/raisin toast, 1 banana, Green tea
Lunch - spaghetti with homemade sauce, glass of milk
Snack - Grapes with Activia plain yogurt, Green tea
Dinner - Weight Control Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal (added some raisins). It's only 190 cal, 2g of Fat and 6g of Fibre. Also had a piece of cran/raisin toast.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment