I have 1 1/2 more days of antibiotics to go and then I can get started again. My toe is almost healed now, still a bit painful when pushed on one side...but if I can wear my boots again all day at work, I can put on my runners and walk.
Now to get my sleep schedule back to where it needs to be to get myself up early in the morning to start walking...those late nights around New Years have caught up to me with getting back to work and the kids back to school (well 1 has the chicken pox).
But mentally I'm so ready to get back at it and start over again. A bit of a set back but my back really needs the exercise and so do my knees.
Can't wait!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment