Monday, September 14, 2009

Cleansing time!!

It's been a while since I've written but I'm still keeping up the good fight. I am having problems with my back right now and it is worse when I don't exercise so it is a good motivation to make sure I get on my ellyptical each and every day (or at least 5-6 out of 7).

I have enough Isagenix left to do a 4-7 days cleanse so I have taken that up starting this morning. I can definitely say that I feel like lard some days and need to get all the garbage out of my system again. It is so worth doing this the 4 times a year they recommend. I feel so much better after I cleanse.

That's the update. My weight and inches have more or less stayed status quo. I'm happy that Biggest Loser is starting again tomorrow night. Hoping to get some new motivation from that to again keep me going. Yay BL for bringing Daniel back - he so deserves to be back there.

No comments: