Wednesday, August 5, 2009

UPdate

and UP being both in caps wasn't meant to mean anything.

I am thankful to say that I lost another 2lbs last month and anothe couple of inches. It is an extremely slow process and I have spurts of motivation but in general, am doing very well on my eating and my water drinking. I barely drink juice at all anymore although I do love the Crystal Lite things you put in the water. I drink milk rarely and try my best to stay away from pop and other drinks. Coffee has been my craving this past weekend and my body is paying for it so I must detox again - darn that stuff!!!

As long as I am continuing to go down and see my body improving, I'm quite happy...wishing it would go faster...but quite happy. Especially when people take notice and tell me how good I look.

Here's to continued success!

No comments: