Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update

The ellypitcal is not collecting dust I'm happy to say. My knees have worked up to 30 minutes and it's a pretty smooth ride. I'm definitely getting used to it more and more as the days go on. Usually do it in the evenings and find a good show to keep my attention. Lots of water and I'm good to go. Working up a nice sweat and starting to work for the extra 5 minutes and pushing myself farther each time. Works out to about 4-6 days a week which is good for now.

I've been on a 30 day program that I decided to try out about 1 1/2 months ago. I was deeply into the chocolate from easter and loving my coffee (missing my coffee!!) and I needed something that was regimented that I would stick to to help push the cravings out of my body and get me on a better track.

I'm so happy to say that it's been working amazingly well and at the end of this week, I'll be done my first 30 days...yes I said first 30 days. I've already re-ordered for the next 30 days and my package came on Monday. I took measurements and weight at the very beginning of this 30 days and I took new measurements at 10 days and saw a huge difference already. I didn't measure at 20 days (cuz AF was here and I thought, what's the point) so I am excited to do measurements and weight at 30 days and see what the differences are. I can totally see a difference in my body shape and especially those ugly fat rolls on my back.

I'm so excited to share this with you at the end of my 30 days and will note my Day 1 stats and my Day 30 stats and maybe pictures. The old pics we took I was in a tank and my underwear so not sure I really want to post those but we'll see.

No comments: