Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Here...

...and I tried it out last night while watching the BL Finale - YES!!! Pat put it in the family room where the TV is so I can watch and exercise at the same time...love that man!!

It has different programs and others you can purchase to upload to it. So I pushed the button marked "Weight Loss" and got started on Program #1. It's 30 minutes and the resistance goes up by 1 every 2 minutes until it reaches 10 and then it eventually goes back down to 1 again. Wow, hard but I made it all the way through and was dripping like crazy. Pat was laughing every time it beeped knowing it was getting harder and harder but I think he was impressed that I did it and how much I was sweating when I was done. I burned 500 calories just in that little amount of time...is that even possible!!!

I am going to love this and I hope my knees will learn to love it too.

No comments: