...for now...
I'm finding that I don't have a lot to write in here these days since I twisted my knee last week. It's still bothering me so I'll bring it up to my doctor when I go next week. The knee is still swollen and creaks and cracks everytime I use the stairs and when I'm at work turning in my chair. It's a tad swollen and as much as I think walking would help it, I don't think walking will help it (make sense?)
So I will continue to eat healthy and continue my quest to be a healthier mom and will report back in again when I have something more interesting to add.
Maybe I can get back to posting on my family blog again more often with all the positive and wonderful things that are happening with my kids.
Take care everyone - I'm still cheering you on!!! You guys rock!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ohhhh....
Can't wait to see what you have in the works for this week Pam! I have been thinking of you lots!!
Post a Comment