Well Happy February everyone!!!
Can't say much has changed over the last few days. Saturday was busy busy with kids dentist appts and birthday parties and Sunday was running errands and visiting. I twisted my knee last week in the snow and over the weekend it made a nice loud cracking noise that even hubby heard and I've been hobbling around on it over the last couple of days. Tis the season for my back to ache and my neck and shoulder (did the same thing last year at this time) The weather pattern isn't helping with the arthritis I figure I have in there.
So unfortunately I haven't been up to much other than keeping up with my healthy eating - no matter what my goal is to be healthy so I'm still on the right track.
I have an appt with my doctor on valentines to figure out what's going on with me, or better yet, what's not going on with me. Honestly I'm not very hungry and that is most likely partly causing my problem. When I do get cravings, I'm grabbing some gum or having some water and busying myself so it hopefully fades.
It's also that time of the month for the migraines to kick on and they sure run like clockwork. So we'll see how things go but I usually like to get on when Biggest Loser is on so we'll see how we do. I'm not going to get down on myself for not doing it but I also know what I really need to be doing.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment