I got on the scale this morning and was up 1lb again! I hate this. It's not how it should be and I'm very frustrated.
I failed my challenge miserably this morning after feeling defeated by the scale. Then I got booted from the program (eliminated from the BL) so I have to start over again.
I was on quite the high last night, burning over 600 calories on the ellyptical so the morning was a big let down.
Maybe I'll have to cut out a few things from my diet, try a little different approach to this whole thing, and start a new BL program.
Wish me luck - here I go again.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm wishing you luck! I love the biggest loser, I would love to try the game, is it on wii?
I am itching to do something active now that the bulk of my weight is gone.
I hear your frustration, stick to it. I am cheering you on!
Thanks! I'm so proud of you too - you look awesome!
Yep, it's on the Wii. It's a great program...I'm just not losing any weight so my percentage puts me in the bottom 2 against everyone else and this time I got eliminated.
I'm pretty frustrated at the lack of weight loss that I'm having. I feel like I'm working hard, but getting nowhere.
Thanks for the support - I need all I can get, especially when i feel down like this.
Post a Comment