Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update

Well...I'm happy to say that I am still at the same weight I was at my birthday (down 10lbs) which is great because the last 2 months I was sure I'd gained, so maybe i lost again?

None the less, I'm happy to report that I have a new ellyptical coming not this weekend but next weekend so I'll have that and my old treadmill to work with plus the Wii Fit. I have a re-newed motivation and am really watching my food intake right now as well as drinking lots of water (it's basically all I'm drinking right now). I've decreased my coffee intake again and it is now completely elimanated out of my diet and I am working through my cravings.

When you want to snack, drink water. When you want to snack, drink water!!!

It's like my new mantra...I just keep saying it.

No comments: